Residential and industrial heaters are the two common forms of heaters that people use these days. The latter produces a higher output compared to the former. Generally, industrial heaters operate in extreme conditions characterized by low temperatures. As such heaters operate in areas with poor insulation, industrial heater manufacturers do their best to ensure that their manufactured products are both powerful and rugged.
What are industrial heaters of industrial heater suppliers used for?
Industrial heater suppliers supply them in large numbers due to the wide range of purposes they serve. They are mostly used in warehouses and large-event spaces. Besides, they are also used for drying concrete, and paint, and for drying in situations involving light water damage.
Over the last few years, there has been a surge in the use of industrial heaters for agricultural purposes. As a result, industrial heaters have become a straight choice for heating greenhouses.
Different types of industrial heaters manufactured by industrial electric heater manufacturers
Unlike residential heaters, industrial heaters are available in many shapes and sizes. You can also find them in different forms. Some common forms of industrial heaters manufactured by industrial electric heater manufacturers include the following:
- Fan-forced/electric: Most electric heaters are portable, meaning that you can easily carry them from place to place. These heaters have a simple working principle wherein they use electric energy to generate thermal energy. After generating heat, an industrial heater uses a fan to disperse heat within a given space.
- Radiant: Radiant heaters heat objects placed in a room. It radiates warmth or heat to the objects present in its path. These kinds of heaters are ideal for heating a limited space. Radiant heaters are more efficient than other industrial heaters that run on electricity.
- Infrared: Industrial infrared heaters manufacturers produce infrared heaters to help business organizations heat a specific area. So, to a large extent, the function of these heaters is similar to that of radiant heaters. Because these heaters do not use a fan, they are more silent. Infrared heaters are ideal for settings that necessitate noiseless or silent operations of heaters.
What are the different heating elements that manufacturers use?
An industrial heating elements manufacturer deals with metals and their derivatives. These elements lend a helping hand to heaters in converting electrical energy to thermal or heat energy. The common materials for encasing include ceramic, lead, mild steel, aluminum, and copper.
Top considerations for buying an industrial heater from industrial heater manufacturers
An industrial heater is meant for commercial use. Therefore, you must ensure that a heater meets industrial standards on different criteria before buying it. Before ordering an industrial heater from one of the industrial heater suppliers, do not forget to pay attention to the following aspects:
- Electrical requirements: As industrial heaters take a greater workload than residential heaters, they need more electric power. So, unlike a residential heater, for which you need a standard outlet of 110-120 volts, you need an electric socket of 220-240 volts to operate an industrial heater. This is a standard requirement and you may need an even more powerful socket for an industrial heater if it has a higher capacity.
- Hardwired vs. plug-in models: An electric heater can be either a plug-in or hardwired model. Plug-in heaters are easy to install but they are for lighter and occasional usage. On the other hand, installing a hard-wired heater necessitates expertise as it involves wall mounting. Make sure the industrial heater you are willing to buy has the instructions in a manual for easy installation.
- Safety considerations: Industrial heaters have safety considerations. Make sure you are well aware of them before you plan to buy a unit. It will help you avoid the chances of an accident while operating your purchased unit.
- Features: Electric heaters used in industries have some general features. While the characteristics of heaters may vary depending on the price and other factors, certain aspects are common among most units. These include wheels, a carrying handle, a long power cord, and adjustable louvers. For your convenience, make certain the unit that you wish to buy has these features.
Get the best heater from Paramount Heaters – one of the leading industrial electric heaters manufacturers and suppliers
Industrial heaters manufactured by industrial heater manufacturers can be of different forms. Fortunately, though, the majority of them have common features and they operate in a certain way. Whether you buy an infrared heater or any other kind of electric heater for industrial use, bearing the above considerations and information in mind will help you choose the right product. Regardless of your purpose, you can get an industrial heater of the highest quality from Paramount Heaters – one of the best industrial electric heater manufacturers and suppliers in India.