Short Wave IR Lamp transmits heat in the form of electromagnetic waves at a velocity of approximately 3,00,000 Km/Sec i.e., at the speed of light. These lamps are not only the fastest in transmitting heat but are most suitable for specific applications involving vacuum technology and dust free (clean room) conditions.
- Heating is done by radiation, this eliminates loss of energy used for heating media and heat loss due to convection
- Here the infrared waves penetrate the material, on which it falls and delivers the heat directly to that material
Short wave IR lamps are available in different lengths from 5″ to 30″ or as per customer specifications.
- PET preform heating in stretch blow molding machines
- Printing ink drying in offset machines
- Paper coating drying
- Pre – heating prior to embossing
- Screen printing curing on T – shirts
- Textiles and many more
Short Wave Infrared Heaters
Infrared heat is transmitted directly in the form of electromagnetic rays, at a avelocity of approx. 300,000 km/sec: i.e. at the speed of light. but is also suitable for particularly demanding applications such as Vacuum technology and clean room conditions.
Infrared heat is particularly economical on energy compared to other heat sources because it acts quickly, directly on products. Short Wave IR emitters are suitable for all applications in which the attainment of high temperatures in the shortest possible time is what counts.
|Code||Heated Length HL(mm)||Overall Length OL(mm)||Wattage (W)||Voltage (V)|
|SW 1600 S||406||500||1600||240|
|SW 1600 D||406||500||1600||415|
|SW 2000 S||508||626||2000||240|
|SW 2000 D||508||626||2000||415|
|SW 2500 D||635||728||2500||415|
|SW 3000 S||508||626||3000||240|
|SW 3000 D||765||875||3000||415|
|SW 2000 SP||1020||1120||2000||240|